Sunday, November 18, 2007

what's really going on, you ask?

do you really wanna know what's going on with my life right now? actually, i insist on telling you(:

well i moved back to the city 2 months ago, and i got accepted into STPRI. STPRI's not to bad i guess, but dayyum those girls judge people too much. but it's all good, i don't reallly want to get involve with those type of people. as you all know, im in form 4. i'm suppose to be in year 12 by now. LONGG STORYYY.. and im friends with 14-15 year olds. and im 17(: so basically im friends with kids, and im way way older them em'. but i still try my best to fit it and shit, but you know my the mates are not on the same thinking level as me. when i get to class all i doo i settle on my desk and read my book. basically the only thing that the kids do in class is talk about how they hate this girl blah, blah, blah. and i admit i used to do that, but i don't really do it anymore cause i've seriously got better things to do then talk shit about people. yes maybe i judged a couple of girls in my new school, but i stopped doing that cause it's useless really. sooo, i aven't got anything against any of the girls in school, including the girl who stares alot..(: so thats the school life. I'M A LONER, and it's coo'.
Love life??? ITS BEEN AMAZING(: right baby? i love you <3.>
oh btw, ive been sick for 2 days now. my throat is really sore): and ive got a netball match tomorrow, got accepeted into the team( i'm in jade). didn't know netball is so much fun(:

No comments: